Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, June 25, 2005
Out and In
James worked today. By this afternoon Mom had dressed and I had loaded the wheelchair into the car.

Unfortunately it was a short trip. We went to the cleaner for James, then I swung by Barnes & Noble to see if my British cross-stitch magazine, Quick & Easy, was out. It was. Unfortunately Mom developed stomach cramps and we had to come home immediately. I did run out for ten minutes to get a couple of things from the grocery store.

So for the rest of the afternoon we watched/dubbed Disney's Savage Sam, the sequel to Old Yeller. Unlike Fred Gipson's book, it's pretty inferior. Yeller has the ring of universal truth to it, while Sam is simply a Western adventure.