Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, June 11, 2005
It's already a bad day. Mom woke at six complaining of the pain; I found her in the bathroom. She was so shaky it was all I could do to get her into the hospital bed. This, I realize, is a liability; with the fans on I cannot hear her call unless I stay in the kitchen. I had a little bit more sleep between six and eight-thirty, but it didn't seem to help much. I'm sleepy and woozy and the heat has given me stomachaches; it's already 81°F although it's not too bad in here; I found another fan and also opened the windows in the attic so the hot air wouldn't pile up.

The nurse is here so I have to go.