Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, June 19, 2005
Early Sunday Morning
Mom is watching the Sunday Mass from Notre Dame on Hallmark. We all slept late, then James went out and did the monthly spraying (late because of the constant rain) and I cleaned out the bathroom. Used the Clorox bath wand on the tub for the first time. Not bad. Just had to scrub some corners and around the faucets with the sponge. Mom said she slept well, and when I asked her if she wanted to watch the Mass, she came downstairs with us helping her. James made her some of his omelet but she didn't want to eat it while church was on. I hope in a bit.