Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, June 30, 2005
Another Morning
I'm starting to hate them. Mom always wakes up in a lot of pain. This morning she said "Mama, Mama, help me!" I guess no matter how old you are you always call for your mother in the end.

The baby monitor is working fine, but I am still running upstairs every fifteen minutes just to see how things are. This monitor hears everything. The house is a tri-level and I'm down in what used to be the garage and she is upstairs in the room right over my head. But I can hear the idiot who drives by with his stereo "up to 11," the airplanes flying overhead from Dobbins ARB and NAS Atlanta and even the dog up in the kitchen rattling around near her food dish via the monitor.