Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, May 20, 2005
Waiting...
...for the A/C repairman, who is supposed to come between 1 and 4; if he's late because it's raining he could at least call or have someone call me. They said he was on his way over a half hour ago.

I actually missed having him arrive earlier; I ran out to Kroger to get a few things at 10:30 and missed a call that they had a cancellation. I have called back and given them my cell number instead. I usually have it with me and if I know they are going to call I will make sure to have it with me.

I'm already tired from the heat and it hasn't even gotten very warm. I got up just about the time James left for work, vacuumed all the rugs and the stairs while it was cool, and got the clothes together to wash. Those are now done and are drying and I'm also washing some dishes and have mopped the kitchen floor. I need to clean off the counters so hopefully we can put the dish drainer back where it belongs. I wish we could get rid of the fool thing. It just blocks the counter