Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 19, 2005
Thursday Threesome

With apologies to John Fogerty,
::Full Moon Rising...::


Onesome: Full-- Full? What meal fills you up the most during your day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? ...or is it the ice cream you're digging into as you wander around the blog world long past when you should be asleep <g>?

Supper. I don't eat much at breakfast during the week (milk before I leave, a packet of Quaker oatmeal at work) or lunch, either (a plain sandwich and a banana for my potassium levels). On the weekend we like to have our big meal in the afternoon, when it's better for you.

The only ice cream we eat are Blue Bunny sugar-free ice cream bars, and only if there isn't some fruit for dessert.

Twosome: Moon-- Do you really think there's any truth to the popular idea that "things" happen when the moon is full? Come on, it's just us here...

I've heard a lot of these stories, but I've also heard news stories disproving it. People just pay attention to it more because it's a full moon. It's the same with suicides increasing during the Christmas holidays. I have read several medical stories asserting this isn't so.

Threesome: Rising-- ...and shining? : What is your normal wakeup time on Thursday mornings? ...and can you be described as a "Morning Person" or not?

Never, ever, ever in a million years. I hate mornings, I like night (when it's dark and I won't fade <g>). I've been up since six and I feel like it, too.