Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 05, 2005
Thursday Threesome

::This, and a day...::

Onesome: This--
is the one thing you need to get finished today! What would that be?

The day itself. I'm not feeling as well as I did yesterday.

Twosome: and a-- project you'd like to get started on this weekend would be?

Sigh. Need to spread ant granules in the back yard again. I can see an anthill. It's more than a foot from the door, but even that's too close. And we need to take a couple of things to Goodwill.

Threesome: Day-- Scenario: tomorrow is suddenly 'your day'--school is out, the kids are covered; you're shift is handled at work; you have no obligations! ...and you have gas and spending money. What are you going to do with your time?

I suppose I'd drive up to Helen, since we missed going up there three weeks ago.

But a nap sounds awfully nice, too. Sigh...