Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, May 27, 2005
Friday Five

1. What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid?

Special K. (I like Frosted Flakes, but I was never allowed to eat them regularly.)

2. What is the best toy/prize you ever got in a box of cereal or because of sending in UPC’s?

Never sent for any.

3. How do you take your eggs (scrambled, over easy, egg beaters)?

I hate eggs, except in eggnog.

4. What is your favorite breakfast meat (bacon, ham, sausage)?

Ah, you have me there. It's bacon. I have it very rarely.

5. What is your favorite spot (local or chain restaurant) for breakfast and where is it located?

It's the breakfast bar at Golden Corral on Austell Road.