Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, May 06, 2005
Friday Five

1.) Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?

I think it can happen, but I don't think it happens as often as books and movies would have you believe.

2.) What physical feature attracts you the most (romantically) to another person?

With me it's eyes. (Then voices and hands.)

3.) What do you think is the biggest benefit of being in a romantic relationship?

Security.

4.) Biggest downside?

You're not as free as you used to be, but most of the time it doesn't matter.

5.) Has your idea of love and romance changed? If so, how?

Yes. When I was younger I had no interest in getting married. I wanted an apartment in Boston and nothing in my future except writing. I mean, men are so labor-intensive. You have to feed them both physically and psychologically, clean up after them, and put up with their bizarre hobbies like watching team sports and lusting over cars.