Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, May 15, 2005
DVD Transfer Diary Coda
Four eps of America finished, 3-6, "Making a Revolution," "Inventing a Nation" (Cooke gave a better overview of the three branches of government than any of my history teachers!), "Gone West" (my favorite, along with Cooke's personal reminisces in "The First Impact"), and "A Firebell in the Night." James is going to watch a special about the excavation of a Hawker Hurricane from outside Buckingham Palace at nine, but perhaps I can get "Domesticating a Wilderness" before it's time for bed.