Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, May 08, 2005
Blogging for Animals
I found a link on the Blogger main page for a very cute, funny dog's blog. I keep thinking if Willow had a blog.
Thursday May 5, 2005:
I'm hungry. Daddy gave me some dog food. But I want real food...Willow, 8:00 a.m.
I'm hungry. I've eaten some of the dog food...Willow, 9:00 a.m.
Been sleeping all day. Now I'm hungry again...Willow, 5:30 p.m.
Daddy and Mommy eating. Tried to cadge food from Daddy. He said go eat your dog food. Tried to cadge food from Mommy. She said go eat your dog food...Willow, 7:15 p.m.
I'm hungry. Ate more dog food...Willow, 8:00 p.m.
Played "grrrr" with Mommy. Thought afterwards she might give me some food...Willow, 8:30 p.m.
Daddy gave me a cookie! I am going to beg for another one...Willow, 9:00 p.m.
I'm still hungry. Maybe a little dog food will help...Willow, 10:00 p.m.
Mommy refills Brother's food. I'm so hungry I go looking to see if there are any sunflower seeds...Willow, 11 p.m.
Bedtime. I'm still hungry...Willow, 11:15 p.m.

Friday, May 6, 2005:
I'm hungry. Daddy gave me some dog food. But I want real food...
Meanwhile:
Thursday May 5, 2005: Woke up...Pigwidgeon, 6:30 a.m.
Just woke up again...Pigwidgeon, 7:30 a.m.
Ate while Daddy ate...Pigwidgeon, 8:00 a.m.
Watched teevee and birdnapped all day...Pigwidgeon, 5:30 p.m.
Ate while Mommy and Daddy eat...Pigwidgeon, 7:30 p.m.
Annoyed Sister while she was sitting with Daddy...Pigwidgeon, 8:00 p.m.
Ate more seed...Pigwidgeon, 8:30 p.m.
Sang...Pigwidgeon, 9:00 p.m.
Made love to my green toy. Sang her my sweetest song...Pigwidgeon, 8:30 p.m.
Birdnapped...Pigwidgeon, 9:00 p.m.
Chased Sister around the floor and she chased me back...Pigwidgeon, 9:30 p.m.
Ate more seed...Pigwidgeon, 9:00 p.m.
Talked to Grandma on the little silver thing...Pigwidgeon, 9:30 p.m.
Tried to mate with Mommy's hand...Pigwidgeon, 10:00 p.m.
Sang again...Pigwidgeon, 10:30 p.m.
Bedtime! Sister is after my seed again...Pigwidgeon, 11:00 p.m.

Friday May 6, 2005: Woke up...