Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, April 05, 2005
1. What is your reaction when a "famous" person passes away, and why?
Depends on the person. Are we talking “famous” as in actors and other celebrities or people like the Pope? Anyway, it is usually “what a shame,” especially if it is a nice person. I probably wouldn’t be very sympathetic, though, if they did something stupid like taking drugs or bungee-jumping.
2. Do you believe there is a heaven and/or hell, and why?
I believe in both, and that you can make both of them on earth as well (or someone can make them for you). But I don’t think it’s like those goopy pictures with angels and clouds like Bil Keane draws in “Family Circus.” I would like to believe in Rainbow Bridge. I can’t imagine anything happier than being reunited with all the animals I have loved.
3. Do you think many people will miss you when you have gone, and why?
I hope so. And then I have dark days when I feel like if I dropped off the face of the earth no one would miss me (usually during the week when something at work had been aggravating).
4. What are the two most important reasons you would like to be remembered for?
??? That’s an odd way of phrasing it. I dunno why I would want to be remembered.
5. Who are the two most important people in your life (if you have several children, count that as one choice)?
Mother and James.