Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 21, 2005
Thursday Threesome

::Domain Name Renewal...::

Onesome: Domain--Hypothetically, if you could own any domain name you wanted, what would it be and why?

I dunno. I've always wanted a domain name for both my Lassie pages and my Remember WENN pages, but I've never wanted to pay the domain fee. :-)

Twosome: Name-- Are you called by something other than your legal name? If not, have you ever had a nickname? Or done something weird with your name, to try and stand out? Like an odd spelling or a slightly different pronunciation? Or just flat out wanted to change your name? To what?

No (well, except for pet names from James). I always hated my name, though. Everyone seemed to be "Linda" when I was a kid. There were two other girls in my first grade class named "Linda." I have a cousin Linda and once had a sister-in-law named Linda. I never felt like a "Linda." "Linda" was the little girl on Make Room for Daddy. But if you ask me what name I did feel like, I couldn't tell you.

Threesome: Renewal--Do you have any magazine or other subscription that is an absolute 'must renew' whenever you get the notice?

Reminisce