Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 28, 2005
Phantom HTML
It seems every time I update a web page lately some bits of code get into it that I didn't put there. I don't know if I'm accidentally clicking a wrong button or what. A day or two ago when I was adding and correcting things on my "Lassie Facts" and "Lassie FAQ" pages, somehow code for ordered lists were inserted before the <HTML> code at the very top. (Your very first code in a basic HTML page is always the opening <HTML>.) I didn't even go to the top of the page that I remember; I was fixing something lower down.

This morning I looked at my Addie Mills page and there's a horizontal line at the top. I checked the source code from the browser and sure enough there's a <hr> at the top before <HTML>.

Wicked bizarre I tell ya...