Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Monday Madness (late)

1. On what day of the week were you born? (If you need to find out, click here.)

Sunday...

2. Were you born in the morning, afternoon, or evening?

...night at 11:30 p.m.; I missed being born on my dad's birthday by a half hour.

3. How many siblings do you have? Brothers or sisters?

I'm an only.

4. Do you (or did you) ever wish you were an only child? And if you ARE an only child, did you ever wish you had brothers and sisters?

I used to wish I had brothers so I could play with their toys--I hated dolls and tea sets and wanted Lego blocks and Tinkertoys, which my aunts said were for boys. But after hearing what people say about having brothers who looked in their diaries or messed with their stuff, I'm glad I didn't have one after all. I would have hated it if someone messed with my journals or stories. (And he would have hated me getting into his toys, too!)

5. Did you (or do you) dream of having a big family of your own?

When I was a kid (of course) I wanted a dozen kids, just like Lillian and Frank Gilbreth. I realize now it was because I wanted to use all my favorite names on them. :-) I always hated my name.

6. In your opinion, which is (or would be) easier to raise; boys or girls?

Oh, boys are more active; most books say they are more trouble. But I think I could stand a boy who liked sports rather than books and computers much more than a girl who liked looking pretty and buying clothes more than books and computers. I loathe buying clothes and would rather even watch football or baseball than trail around a store cooing over "cool outfits" and "cute tops."

7. In looks, do you favor your mother or your father?

Both! From the nose up I am my dad and from the mouth down I am my mom.