Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Joggin' Along
Slept late and fairly good (only woke up twice), so I actully may have gotten nine hours sleep.

Mom's visiting nurse came for the first time today (actually this was the alternate nurse as the regular nurse who will be coming is off today) and did the medical history, etc. business. She was very personable and funny.

I went to the grocery store to pick up some odd things, including my oatmeal, which I ended up not eating because it was lunchtime before I got home and I had some lavash (flat bread) and mortadella instead, with mandarin oranges. The lavash was very dry but good for me. Unfortunately I forgot to take my Prilosec this morning and now I have indigestion like anything.

It's quiet in here and it's making me sleepy. Mom is getting dressed so we can at least go outside for some fresh air. She does not feel up to walking and I can't blame her, but she needs at least some air. Except for my bedroom where I had the window open, it is stuffy in here, at least for Menopausal Me.