Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 15, 2005
Friday Five

Damn, damn, damn. How did they know?

1. How often do you get sick?

Stay at home sick for a week or just feeling sick a day? Stay at home, maybe twice a year. But I have my odd crash and burn days. I don't sleep well and half of what I eat makes me sick. (The Prilosec doesn't work very well. The Protonix was better.)

2. Do you take a lot of over the counter medicine?

Yeah, because Kaiser has phased out some prescription stuff and is using OTC instead, like my Loratadine and the Prilosec.

3. Have you ever been in the hospital for an extended period of time?

Thrice, twice for ovarian cysts and once for thyroid cancer removal. I've also had my tonsils out.

4. Are there any diseases that run in your family?

Rheumatoid arthritis on my mom's side.

5. What is the best remedy for the common cold?

Sleep.