Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, April 29, 2005
Friday Five

1. You have the summer and plenty of money to travel abroad. Where all would you go?

Somewhere cool! My ultimate fantasy is to be so filthy rich that I could have two homes, one in the northern hemisphere, and one in the southern one. When April came I'd be hightailing it to where it was winter until October.

2. What foods would you be sure you got to eat?

I don't care as long as they aren't spicy and don't give me indigestion. (Which basically leaves milk, oatmeal, and bread.)

3. What landmarks would you be sure you got to see?

Well, sounds like we'd be heading down to New Zealand. I hear it's really pretty down there (and looks pretty, if "Hobbiton" is any indication).

4. What airline would you use?

Air New Zealand? Qantas? Who knows?

5. Would your knowledge of other languages influence where you went? (i.e. would you be more likely to go to France if you spoke French?)

Yes, I'm poor with other languages, which is really a shame. Kids should be taught languages when they are young and "sponge-like."