Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 10, 2005
Thursday Threesome

::A Somewhat Aimless Hodgepodge::

Onesome: A Somewhat-- We're in somewhat of a lull between holidays. Are you decorating for St. Patrick's Day or going right for the Easter season. ...or are you just hanging on for margaritas by the pool?

I'm not Irish, so I don't decorate for St. Patrick's (although I do have some shamrock clings somewhere that I used to put on the door; I haven't decorated the glass doors in a while). I don't think there are decorations for St. Joseph's Day. Besides, I'm not putting up my spring decorations until I have to. This year Easter is so early I'll go straight to my Easter tree from the winter decorations.

Twosome: Aimless-- Aimlessly waiting for Spring? What are you just waiting to do once the weather clears up?

Once the weather clears up? Oh, I haven't planned for next fall yet. :-)

Threesome: Hodgepodge-- Where's the hodge podge collection at your place? You know, that drawer or shelf or cabinet where 'all the other stuff' ends up when there's no place assigned to it. Yeah, that one !

You mean just one place????? There's the coffee table and James' side table and the junk drawer in the kitchen and the spare bedroom...