Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 31, 2005
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Hot Dogs--Spring picnics and cookouts are coming! Is it hot dogs or hamburgers you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?

Hot dogs. I do get a craving for hamburgers occasionally, but I don't really crave ground beef. Now steak on the other hand...

Twosome: and-- ...and what else is on that plate that you just cannot be without as you work your way through the crowd? Potato salad? One of those huge pickles? Come on, there has to be something <g>!

Sigh. Chips. Potato or corn. I'm a sucker for anything with salt in it. I tend to crave salt.

Threesome: French Fries-- ...and the real toughie: do you have to have "fries with that'? ...or will chips do well enough for you. Just curious...

I try not to have fries. We don't go to hamburger joints that often. The chips will do, but I should have those, either. Wendy's has started offering mandarin oranges, which I think is cool.