Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 17, 2005
Thursday Threesome

::Happy St. Patrick's Day::

Onesome: Happy-- No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?

Willow and Pidge playing with each other. She play bows to him and tries to chase him. He patters over to her and nips her feet. (Yes, we monitor them; he's too aggressive for his own good.

Poor Wil--today's her birthday and she's not feeling well, although she still has her appetite and is drinking okay. We noticed last night--she ran to meet James okay, so it was sometime after that--that she was favoring her right foreleg. James felt the leg and couldn't find anywhere tender, nor anything caught in her paw (I was working with floral wire last night and, as careful as I was with it, was afraid a fragment had caught in her pad). She was still limping this morning but bearing some weight on it, so we are waiting to see if it gets better before lugging her off to the vet, which she hates. Neither of us go to the doctor right away for sprains, either.

Twosome: St. Patrick's-- St. Patrick's Day is March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?

Oh, I have a green thing I wear occasionally, but mostly I ignore it. I'm Italian, not Irish--my day is on Saturday. I've always been wary of a day that seems to exist just to drink alcohol.

Threesome: Day-- What day of the week is your busiest?Tell us about your schedule...

Depends on what's going on. Sometimes it's even over the weekend; we've had Saturdays with "Hair Day," Myriad collation, and trivia all at once.