Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 21, 2005
That Car Again
My mom and my cousin have picked up the car; for some reason although it was found near downtown it was towed to a company in the other direction and she had to pay $90 towing charges. (I see nothing changes in the city of Providence; Cianci's in jail--which of course should have solved all the problems--and the tow companies still gouge, presumably to send kickback to whomever they're paying off now.) She doesn't want to take the car back to whomever fixed the window two weeks ago because they left the remains of the shattered glass in her car after charging her $800 to put a new one in.

And now to protect the car until they can figure out how to keep it from being stolen again, it's at my cousin's house. So before she was only trapped inside when her eye was hurting too much. Now she's stuck with no car, too.

I am so unspeakably pissed about this that I would like to throw bricks at someone. And here I am stuck not able to help...