Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 28, 2005
Monday Madness

Let's have some fun! More fill-in-the-blanks! =)

1.
Christmas is more fun to celebrate than any other holiday. (And it's in the winter, which is a big plus.)

2. The last vacation I took was to New England to visit my mom .

3. The next vacation I plan to take will be to dunno; never plan that far in advance . (Something always goes wrong.)

4. I'd really like to be more assertive .

5. I can't remember the last time I bicycled .

6. The book I last read (or am currently reading) is Swing, by Rupert Holmes (currently I am re-reading All Creatures Great and Small) .

7. The last program I installed on my computer was Firefox 1.0 .

8. When it comes to food, my weakness is Italian or French bread .

9. I really look forward to spending time after work . (Anything that gets me away from the fluorescent lights.)