Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 11, 2005
The Friday Five

1) What was your favorite toy as a child?

Probably my stuffed poodle, Fifi.

2) What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"?

LOL. My computer.

3) What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up?

I didn't have dangerous toys. Remember how your mom always yelled "Don't run with that stick in your hand?" My Aunty Lisa did when she was a little girl and she actually did poke her eye out. So I wasn't alllowed to have dangerous toys.

4) What is the most dangerous toy you have now?

I don't own any dangerous toys.

5) What one toy do you wish you had/have?

As a kid I wanted Tinkertoys (but they had sticks with them--see #3) and Lego blocks. My aunts said they were boys' toys so my dad wouldn't buy them. I got stuck with ... ugh ... dolls most of the time. I did have Lincoln Logs, which I thought were boring. My Construct'O'Straws were better.