Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, March 16, 2005
DVD Transfer Diary Coda
Oh, in an effort to watch something funny tonight, also dubbed off Robin Williams: An Evening at the Met. I wish I could bleed off some of this guy's energy. I have two other comedy specials I can put on the disk with it, Elaine Boosler's "Broadway Baby" and "Party of One." Don't think I have anything else, though, not even all those George Carlin specials we watch.

I always wonder what happened to another stand-up commedienne I remember from the 1980s--except I can't remember her entire name to look her up. It was Maureen something, and she was Australian. Very, very funny lady.