Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, February 26, 2005
Turbo-ing My Way to Taxing Subjects
While James was at the IPMS meeting this afternoon, I did our taxes. It went so smoothly I'm still wondering what went wrong. The interface has improved again and they don't ask so many weird questions. (Capital gains? I wouldn't know a capital gain if it hit me in the face.) The only problem I had was downloading updates. It would download and then when it went to install it locked up TurboTax. I had to reboot and do the download and install right afterwards. I guess the moment you ran the program it used up enough memory so that there wasn't any when it came time to do the restart and install.

So we have a refund. Of course it will immediately go for our home warranty policy and our termite service. Oh, well, easy come, easy go.