Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

Do you...

1. Feel safe in your community? Why?


I'd say "fairly." I wish people didn't use our street as a shortcut to get around the traffic light. They drive through much too quickly.

2. Tend to be a follower or a leader?

Follower. I don't like to lead. Too much responsibility. I want to take care of myself and James and the fids and that's it (wish I could take care of Mom...).

3. Like where you are in your life? Why?

No. Hate doing purchase orders. But the mortgage must be paid and the bills remitted. (And we need the medical coverage.)

4. Confront problems or try to ignore them?

I'm non-confrontational, like my dad.

5. Stand up for your beliefs or keep it all to yourself?

I believe in what I believe in and other people can believe in what they like. I may not agree.