Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

1. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? If so, what are they?

Valentine's Day proper? No, it's a work night. Besides, Westminster starts that evening. We'll probably do something on Sunday.

2. Flowers or chocolate?

Chocolate. I'm allergic to flowers.

3. If you don't have a significant other on Valentine's Day, what do you end up doing and why?

I do--but the most significant answer to this is "buy half-priced chocolate on the 15th." :-)

4. What is the most romantic Valentine's Day memory you have and what made it so memorable?

Oh, dear. We don't really go for these hearts and flowers things. I remember two years ago--it was raining, but we had a swell day, lunch at Olive Garden, just spent some time together without the chores interfering.

5. Do you prefer traditional gift (flowers, candy, card) or do you prefer something unique and/or spontaneous?

Let's put it this way: this year I'm getting a book, which I asked for. The Adventure of English. Can't wait to read it. Thank you, James!