Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, February 28, 2005
Monday Madness

1. What time is it right now?

Eight bloody o'clock in the morning. (The other day I watched the M*A*S*H episode that has my favorite quote in it: "No wonder they shoot people at sunrise. Who wants to live at six in the morning?")

2. What are you usually doing at this time on any given day?

If I'm home, I'm sleeping. Otherwise I'm wrestling with a purchase order.

3. Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days?

Anytime I'm not doing a purchase order. (Unless I'm at the doctor.)

4. If you could make ONE hour of each day twice as long, which hour of the day would you choose?

Oh, after James gets home on weeknights. (That's about seven, but it's variable because he has to stay late if he's on a call.)

5. If you could make one DAY of the week twice as long, which day would you choose?

Saturday, of course.

6. If you could make one hour and/or one day HALF as long, which time of the day, and which day of the week would you choose?

Tuesday, the longest day of the week. (Most people say Monday. Monday actually goes by fairly quickly most of the time. I'm rested from the weekend, even though I sleep badly on Sunday nights, and there are things to get caught up on. But Tuesdays! Tuesdays are like leftovers.)

7. Do you agree with the following statement? "The older you get, the faster time goes by."

Oh, yeah. I wasn't done with 2004 when it was over. Or 2003 or years previous, for that matter.

8. What do you usually do during your "down time?"

Read or work on my web pages or watch the idiot box (usually with a book in my hand) or play with Pidgie.

9. What one thing do you spend more time doing each day than anything else?

Staring at a computer screen under lights bright enough to burn my eyeballs out.