Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, February 18, 2005
The Friday Five

1. If you could have anything you wanted to eat for a day, what would you choose for your meals and snacks?

Chicken soup with rice, T-bone steak, milk and lots of dark chocolate and Italian bread.

2. Is there ever a dish/food or dessert you wanted to try but never had the opportunity, what is it?

If I did, I can't remember what it is. (I hope it's chocolate.)

3. What's a dish/food or dessert you've tried that you wish you hadn't?

Liver. My dad used to have it for Saturday lunch and it smelled so delicious cooking that I asked my mom if I could try some. She said "You won't like it" and gave me a piece. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

4. Ever watch cooking shows? (i.e. "Great Chefs," "Epicurious," etc.)

Sure. Good Eats, Food Finds, Unwrapped, Rachel Ray's stuff and Emeril, shows like that. (Everything except Iron Chef, which both James and I think is more boring than watching paint dry.)

5. Are you hungry yet?

I'm always hungry, until it hurts. That's why I can't lose weight.