Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, February 11, 2005
The Friday Five

1) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs?

With. As for the bombs, you have to take the good with the bad. I'd rather get rid of the people who create the bombs. They're the dangerous ones.

2) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep?

That's a hard one. Down here, I'd probably get rid of the heat--if it's okay to have a space heater to keep Pidgie warm. Although I'd miss the warm bathroom...

3) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get?

Little ones. :-) Five dogs. That sounds insane. (To be really insane, choose five Jack Russells...)

4) If the world had a front porch, what would you do on it?

Oh, please...that's a song cue...

"I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect har-mony..."

5) Would you rather live in a neighborhood where you know all of your neighbors by name, or where everyone sticks to their own business?

Where I knew 'em by name. I used to live in one like that. We knew all the neighbors and we all looked after each others houses and property and kids and dogs.