Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 04, 2005
You're Going to Laugh...
...unless you've had the same problem, but

today when I got home from work I got into old clothes and gloves, went outsides, and sprayed Ortho over every insect entry I could think of, including the kitchen window. It's been so warm here, high 60s, low 70s, that I don't want to be surprised. In the back yard I raked the leaves back at least 10 feet from the door, because we know the ants like to nest in leaves. If anything crawly gets in here, at least I'll know I did my best.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but we're having friends over on Saturday and we'll be pushing the kitchen table near the sliding glass doors. Damned if I want my friends to dip into the cheese spread or the ranch dip and find little visitors crawling there already.