Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 07, 2005
Waving a Big Hi-Hi...
...and giving the raspberry to the inconsiderate oaf in the white Tundra with temp plates who was tailgating me this morning, even though I was already five miles an hour over the speed limit trying to get some distance between me and him/her. When I tapped my brake lights to see if I could get the driver to back off a little, the person snapped their brights in my eyes instead.

I must confess I was childish and flashed my brights back at him/her when they passed me and got back in front of me.

I apologize for being inconsiderate of the other drivers.