Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Tuesday Twosome

Routines:

1. How often do you update your blog/site and why?


Whenever I have something, however trivial, to say. Some days are better than others.

2. How often do you comment on other people's sites and why?

Rarely. Sometimes it's too hard to comment (software issues), other times there are just no words.

3. How often do you change the layout of your site and why?

Not often. I did adjust my line spacing some weeks back--it was getting hard for me to read.

4. Do you ever feel guilty that you don't reciprocate comments or you really don't care?

No. I've only got so much time in the day.

5. How many sites on average do you visit daily and of those, how many do you comment on?

Those sites linked at the top. Pssst...those of you who haven't written in a while...where are you?