Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 17, 2005
Trying...
Hm. We turned on the television this morning and the blobs of color in the corners have disappeared...for now. Maybe it was overheated? "Irritated" from being moved? Who knows? They could be back if it was overheating; it's cold in the den right now. Been switching around familiarizing myself with the DVD recorder/VCR. Played an episode of Remember WENN to see how the VCR worked for a longer stretch. About 1:30 I noticed that that Encore Mystery was playing the Doctor Who movie (with Paul McGann). So I did a quick scan of how to record on a DVD, wrestled one from the spindle, popped it in and hit record. Not sure if on the video input I'm where I'm supposed to be; I guess we'll see when the movie is through. Cross fingers...