Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, January 06, 2005
Thursday Threesome

Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

Onesome: Fish- Do you have a favorite outdoor hobby or are you a strictly stay at home type?

I'm mostly a stay-at-home type, which anyone could guess from my figure! However, I do love miniature golf and don't get to play it enough. I also enjoy nature trails and walks in the woods.

Twosome: Chips- Do you gamble? Lotto, weekly poker night or weekends in Vegas?

Played the nickel slots the two times my parents and I went to Las Vegas. Seems kinda useless. Have bought a lottery ticket or two, but that seems fruitless as well.

Threesome: and mushy peas- What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

Blood sausage? I don't go in much for exotic. I remember at one Chinese restaurant we went to we were served little whole squid. I couldn't eat it; I hate eating things that look back at you.

(And I loathe cooked peas. I'll eat 'em raw until the cows come home, but cooked...shudder.)