Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 31, 2005
Still Sick
Still tired and sleepy, although my nose doesn't seem to be running quite as much. I didn't buy the Mucinex yesterday because the box talked about it being mostly for congested chests. I talked to the pharmacist, but because of my heart difficulties she was reluctant to prescribe. But when I called the doctor today she still recommended the Mucinex and also some Afrin for my nose, so I tramped out to get some. I didn't want to drive much because I'm still feeling woozy even after 10 hours sleep, but I did go a few extra blocks to turn in the plastic bags into the recycling bins at Publix and also stopped for about ten minutes in Blockbuster. I'd received a $20 Blockbuster card at the gift exchange at work and I spent it on ex-rental copies of Spiderman 2 and Shrek 2. (You can do this with rental DVDs.)