Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 10, 2005
Monday Madness

1. My lucky number is 38 . (Actually, I don't know if it's particularly lucky, but it's my favorite number.)

2. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because no work, trivia, and sometimes we do something interesting besides grocery shopping .

3. I spend about 4 hours/minutes on the phone a week, and almost all of those are long distance. I'm talking to my mother. Why else would I be on the phone?

4. My favorite cereal is Special K .

5. One hobby of mine is reading . Lots and lots of reading...

6. I wish I could spend more time reading . So many books, so little time.

7. I wish I could spend less time commuting .

8. I am really proud of my website . And my book collection.