Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 28, 2005
The Friday Five

1. What blood group are you?

Um, this sounds silly, but I don't know. Every time I've had surgery I've asked and then I forget. This time the doctor said she would tell me when she gave me the picture of the cyst. She didn't. So I really don't know.

2. Do you give blood? Why/why not?

I don't think I can because I've had cancer and radiation treatment.

3. Are you listed as an organ doner? Again, why/why not?

Yes. Aside from the fact that it's a Good Thing, you also get $7 off on your driver's license if you're an organ donor.

4. Would you donate an organ or other part of your body (eg bone marrow) while still alive?

I hear that bone marrow thing is extremely painful. I don't know if I could stand it. I'd donate something to James if he needed it.

5. Would you consider leaving your body to medical science? Or maybe just parts of your body?

Why not? It's just a shell, not me.