Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, January 29, 2005
Ah, Trees in Coats
Of ice, that is. We're having freezing rain right now. I went outside to take a couple of pictures and ironically I can breathe better outside than inside. <wry g> The bird feeder was covered in icicles that looked like jail bars, so I put up the camera and got the tack hammer, knocked the icicles off, got enough ice off the hanging cord to get it free, and brought it on the porch to refill it. In the process I knocked about 1/8 to 1/4 inch of ice from it.

And it's still raining.

Looks like no trivia tonight. Going out there probably wouldn't be a problem. But coming home...after ten...skating rink. And the truck can't skate any better than I can. But James is making lamb stew in the crock pot; hope the power doesn't go out.

Here's Mr. Cardinal checking me out at the feeder.

Mr. Cardinal