Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, December 21, 2004
1. Do you celebrate a religious meaning to this season and if so, what (Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.)? If not, why?
Yes, I celebrate Christmas. BTW, why ask why people don't celebrate a religious meaning? They just don't, for whatever reason.
2. What does this holiday season mean to you and why?
Warmth within the cold outside: warm house, pretty lights, special treats (edible and otherwise), gatherings with family and friends. I love the lights. It makes every house look welcoming.
3. Which do you enjoy the most: giving presents or receiving presents and why?
Giving, because I enjoy picking out something I think a friend or family member would like. Getting a gift is great, of course, but giving is more fun.
4. Name two holiday movies that best describes the season for you:
A Christmas Story and The Bishop's Wife.
5. Name two holiday songs that best describes the season for you:
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and "White Christmas."