Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 16, 2004
Thursday Threesome

::Christmas is Coming!::

Onesome: Christmas-- Hey, an easy start for you, what with the new layout and all: What is your favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for on the radio or hit 'repeat' on the player...

Just one? I'd say any Christmas song played by George Winston. I'm also partial to Bruce Mitchell's "Joy to the World." And of course Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas."

Twosome: Is-- Is the longer "Holiday Season" this year between Thanksgiving and Christmas making it easier to get your Christmas act together? Last year's was short; has this year flowed any better for you?

Since I shop for presents all year long, it's not that bad. I don't get myself down to the wire like that. I do have two Christmas gifts yet to buy. Usually something throws itself off the shelf at me saying "Buy me for So-and-So." It hasn't happened with these two people this year. So the length of the shopping season doesn't matter to me. It's longer this year? It doesn't seem like it; the days have just flown by!

Threesome: Coming-- Ready or not, here it comes! Are you ready? What do you have left to do with just over a week to go? ...or are you just cruising?

The two gifts I just mentioned--plus I have to finish something for my mother-in-law and a couple of young ladies. Enough to keep me busy until Christmas!