Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, November 12, 2004
Unlike Humpty Dumpty...
Wow. I saw my car yesterday, all back together again. They swore I'd have it by "by the end of the week," which has to be tonight since the body shop is closed tomorrow. "We'lllllll see." There was a little irregularity in the right rear wheel when they aligned it, so they need to tweak something, and they are supposed to clean it out (the powder from the airbags is still all over the passenger seat).

Ironically yesterday was the 10th anniversary of Tune-Up Clinic setting my Dodge Omni on fire.