Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, November 15, 2004
Transparently Yours
My patience is wearing just a "tad" thin. Called up the body shop at 3:30...he says the guy is still working on my axle. God forbid I want him to rush and connect little unemportant things like the brake lines incorrectly, but this is stupid. It's eight weeks ago to the day that I had the accident, and the body shop got the car two days later. It took them two weeks to give me an estimate, then told me it would be done in three weeks, at the end of which they told me it would be two more weeks. That was last week.

I just called up the insurance claims guy and complained to him. If this is "Blue Ribbon service," what the heck do the poor schmucks with el cheapo insurance get treated like?