Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, November 05, 2004
The Good News and the Bad News
The good news: It's cool!!!!! Temp's supposed to go into the 30s tonight.

The bad news: I still didn't sleep as well as I wanted. (Yes, Betty, I did take some aspirin before bed, too.) But at least I didn't wake because I was warm.

The good news: Toys'r'Us had the new Trivial Pursuit edition at half price, so I picked one up. They had Sky Bars on the way out. I haven't had a Sky Bar in a dog's age. (If you can't tell from the wrapper, the bar has four fillings: caramel, white nougat, peanut butter, and fudge.) Mmmn. Wonder how it would taste enrobed in dark chocolate?

The bad news: I also went to Waldenbooks to get a new Entertainment book. This way I'd get points. Not. The Preferred Reader program is gone. Why do I see Waldenbooks going the way of the dodo bird as well?