Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Worrier...

1. What two things in your life do you worry about the most?


My mother's health and driving in Atlanta traffic.

2. What two things in your life do you worry about the least?

My "status" and fashion sense.

3. Does worrying cause you physical pain or not? If yes, what?

Yeah--I'm sure my acid reflux is caused partially by fretting over things.

4. What are two things/ways do you use/do to ease your worries?

Hobbies and Pidge's antics.

5. What are two things you would give up in your life just to be worry-free?

Well, since I won't give up my mother and I can't give up my job (like most folks I like having regular food, shelter and medical insurance), that isn't going to happen. Besides...what kind of Italian woman would I be if I didn't worry? :-D