Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, October 26, 2004
What is more annoying...
1. Having to look at someone who has food stuck in their teeth or spittle in the corner of their mouth?
I wouldn't say either is annoying, but I would be worried about the latter. Might they not be feeling well?
2. People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom or don't flush the toilet after using it?
Definitely the former. A co-worker and I were just talking about this last week. You can always walk in afterwards and just flush the toilet. But you might have to shake hands with the person who didn't wash them. Ugh.
3. People who take your parking space that you have been waiting for or cutting in line at the store?
This is a hard one. It's all "cutting" and didn't we all learn in elementary school that cutting in line is rude?
4. Getting an unimportant phone call in the middle of the night or having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night?
The latter. When you're older, it happens a lot more often...
5. Staying home on the weekend because you are dateless or going out on a date with an obnoxiously annoying person?
As somone who has been on a date with the obnoxiously annoying person, staying home with a good book is infinitely preferable. I went out with the guy not to hurt his feelings, not because I didn't want to be dateless on the weekend. I couldn't care less about that.