Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Time management...

1. Two things your procrastinate the most about:


Bathing the dog and going to the doctor.

2. Two things that take priority in your time management:

Making sure the bird is fed and that I have enough gas to get cross-town every day.

3. Do you usually arrive on time or late?

On time.

4. Do you get annoyed when other people arrive late or you really don't care?

It depends on what the schedule is. If there's something going on afterward, yeah, I'd be a little irritated.

5. What two things would you change/delete about your daily schedule in order for you to have more "down" time?

Mostly I'd love to have a short commute. These "40 minute minimum" drive times are killers. And I could sleep later.