Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 15, 2004
The Friday Five

1. What was the last dream that you had about?

I usually don't remember details about most of them; all I know is that many are scary--I'm in the dark and I don't know where I am. I usually wake up screaming with my heart pounding. Poor James has to live with this. When I was a kid I used to walk in my sleep. My mom would find me near their bedroom door, softly calling her name, but I would be asleep and not remember anything in the morning. She'd walk me back to bed and that would be it. Other times I wake up exhausted because I've either been doing something tedious like cleaning the bathroom or typing things in a database that doesn't save after I've done all that work. I used to have dreams about running through complicated tunnels with a lot of stairways at either a train station or a subway station, but I haven't had one of those in a while.

2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you?

Just sounds like I'm frustrated by doing things over and over and never getting anywhere.

3. Do you dream in color or black and white?

Oh, the dreams I do remember are usually vividly in color.

4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had?

Someone killed my budgie and then made a stew of him and fed it to me.

5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago?

I have one from childhood I remember; I must have been eight or nine. It was a story about Dino from The Flintstones. It was in bright, bright color (which was funny since we had only a black and white television at the time) and even had an ending that said "the end," just like a movie, with multicolor balloons coming up and covering the "screen."