Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, September 24, 2004
Tuesday Twosome

Late also for obvious reasons.

Sleep:

1. How many hours on average do you get daily and is it enough?


Six during the week, and no. Trouble is I get my best sleep between six and eight a.m. Guess when I have to get up. There ya go.

2. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?

If I'm tired enough, I can sleep with the TV making a racket. I usually need a pillow or a reasonable facsimile thereof. I get headaches when I lie on hard surfaces.

3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio or TV)?

Quiet. We already have little noises that wake us up. ("bark! bark! bark!" means the neighbor across the street blew his nose)

4. Name two things/situations that can ruin your sleep:

The dog barking and thunder (which brings the dog upstairs).

5. Name two things you "must have" in order to sleep comfortably:

It must be dark and cool. I like to cocoon.